Copyright © 2012 Michael D. Kliff, Inc. All rights reserved.
We Offer FREE
• Tax Organizers
• Review of Prior 3 years
• Federal & State E-FILING
for all returns we prepare
• Initial Legal consultations
Your Best Source for Professional, Value-Driven, Competitively Priced Service.
Tax Professional Expertise
- I earned my Bachelors in Accounting degree from the University of Illinois located in Champaign, IL and I have been licensed to practice as a CPA in Illinois since 1974. I spent 2 years working in the audit & tax divisions of Arthur Andersen & Co., 7 years employed in internal audit & acquisitions/divesitures at Quarter Oats Company, 3 years as manager of swine marketing at Continental Grain Company, and 2 years in acquisitions with Garvey International before opening my own private practice.
- Through continuing education courses, professional publications, and contact with other tax professionals, I stay up to date on current changes and future trends in the federal & Illinois income tax laws, IRS rules and regulations, and filing requirements.
- I attempt to explain the tax law in language you can understand.
- Through offering pre-printed questioners as part of my FREE organizers and asking the right questions, I attempt to illicit information leading to you being able to tax advantage of all the legal deductions possible and receiving the maximum refund possible.
- Professional state-of- the art software technology is utilized to computer prepare, review and electronically file all returns help ensure your taxes are done right.
- The prior three years returns are reviewed free of charge, and if I find errors, amended returns can be prepared for nominal fees.
- I provide guidance and advice tailored to your specific tax situation to help you maximize your current tax refund and prepare to take advantage of changes in the future.
100% Accuracy — Guaranteed.
- I will pay interest and penalties charged by the taxing agencies, but not the additional tax, directly resulting from my mistake, and support you in the event of an audit directly resulting from the mistake, at no additional cost.
Tax Audit Support
- If you receive a letter from the IRS or Illinois Department of Revenue, I will help you no matter how your taxes were done.
Flexibility and Convenience
- My office hours are: During the tax season (January 15 thru April 15) 8am to 7pm Mon & Tues, 9am to 5pm Wed to Fri; 9am to 1pm Sat Non-tax season (April 16 thru Jan 14) 9am to 5pm Mon to Fri; Sat by appointment only
- My office is open year-round.
- You can drop off, mail, email or fax your information to me anytime, and stop by to review & sign your completed returns at your convenience or receive your completed returns by mail.
Where's My Refund - It's Quick, Easy, and Secure.
EFTPS: The Electronic Federal Tax Payment System
Video's Coming Soon!
Check back with us for some
important tips from Mike Kliff!